Favorite Boston Memories

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Family expansion


Yes, we are expecting!! If you look closely at the sono pic above, you will notice that the date is April 20, 2007. This means (1) we are 15 1/2 weeks along now, and (2) I am really late on posting this info on the blog. Please forgive me! We are due November 13, 2007. I will have a sonogram on June 8 where we will try and see the gender. Anna is convinced it is a baby brother. I am scared of that possibility but have heard boys can be great children :)

Anna drew this picture around Easter time - it is a picture of "Mommy with a baby in her tummy." If you tilt your head to the right, you can see Mommy's face fairly straight on. There are cheeks involved in that picture. There is also lots of hair. To the left is Anna herself. Not sure where Daddy is, but she usually draws the full family portrait whenever she gets going.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Also, congrats to Michael on his huge accomplishment in graduating!

Michelle said...

I am expecting our second in January! FUN!